We somehow pulled off another successful hash. Of the 20ish hashers who participated this weekend only 2 got really lost, so I consider that a win.
– Multiple hashers commented that following the ground impressions from the Blumpkin/Boner Stroller made it much easier to follow trail. There are requests that Blumpkin do this for every trail from now on.
– The group hashers at 5:00 took the first “FRB” seriously, clearing an entire cooler of 8-10 beverages among 7 hashers. This was just a quarter mile before the first beer check, where an equal number or more beverages were also consumed. 20ish beers; 7 people, on trail, in something like 20 minutes… seems about right for Hashers.
– There was a better selection of alcohol, and more of it, as the day went on. If the last two “virtual” hashes I hared provided any clues… those who start first apparently get the fewest options. The early bird does not get the worm.
– Dagwood’s Deli is favored by many, many Hashers. Who knew?
– While bound and determined, Gutter failed to get his Indiana resident, one-hash-from-being-a-virgin from being abducted and trafficked on the lonely streets of Michigan. Gutter adequately groomed his protege; no communication devices, unfamiliar geography, no family or friends in the area… But alas, we found Just Kyle after he went on a walkabout for a few solo miles in the wrong directions.
Fuck Fuck Goose
Pussy Mud Slide
Attended (that we know of)
Blumpkin/Boner spawn (Just Ally and CD)